Tuesday 16 December 2014

Background/Disc Experimentation









I created a pattern on Photoshop and I wanted to manipulate it further by adding different masks and filters. I tried to gather an inky effect with a black and white colour scheme. I experimented with other colours but I wanted to keep a consistent dark theme. I was going to use the final image as a background for one of my discs which would appear on my digipak. However, after realising that I wanted to have a dark blue colour scheme. I reconsidered and decided not to use any of these images for my disc construction. I planned to make an icy effect, background for my discs by experimenting with different masks, filters, patterns and by using various tools like the gradient and curve tool to manipulate my colour scheme across my subjects.

No comments:

Post a Comment